Cat toys, cat treats and fun – who wouldn’t want to receive a monthly box full of delightful toys and cat treats to spoil your feline friend? Cat toys are a great way, and also one of the easiest ways, to offer your cat a bit of enrichment. And today, I’ll go over why you may want to subscribe to a monthly cat toy box like KitNipBox!
This is the fourth of five articles in our October cat enrichment series.
Disclosure: Some links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. We received one KitNipBox free of charge.
5 reasons to subscribe to a monthly cat toy box
While I love spoiling my cats, and I don’t need much prompting to do so, here are some reasons why one might want to subscribe to a monthly cat toy box.
- As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life! I mentioned in my 10 Cat Enrichment Ideas post that cats can get bored if they’re offered the same toy to play with. Rotating cat toys is a good idea to keep them interested and engaged. And what better way to do that than with a monthly box delivered right to your door with new cat toys?
- Another reason to subscribe is pure convenience. We lead busy lives, and sometimes we may not have time to stop at the store and pick up new cat toys. Having them delivered ensures you always have new toys to offer your kitty.
- It’s fun being surprised! While the toys are meant for your cat, it’s fun for you to open the box and see what’s inside! It’s almost like a present for you, too.
- Most subscription boxes have a cute theme every month. Many themes are geared around the time of the year. And although your cat could care less, you’ll probably enjoy the cute themed cat toys.
- And lastly, you can join in on the fun and have some bonding and enriching playtime with your cat and their new toys each month.
What’s in KitNipBox?
Ready to take a peek inside KitNipBox? The theme we’re featuring today is Kitty-garten. Cute, right? This box included:
- KitNip Lunchtime Fun Crinkle Mat
- 2 All Nip Crayons
- All Nip Art Class Palette
- Plush Pencil Kicker
- All Nip Composition Notebook
- Vitakraft Souprise Snack Salmon Flavor
Subscribing to KitNipBox
If you have a cat with a special diet or food allergies (like my Sophie), when you sign up for KitNipBox, there is a “no treat or food option” at checkout, and they will replace that item if it’s included in a monthly box.
You can also choose between the Happy Cat Box (5 items) or the Multi-Cat Box (7 items), the latter which is meant for households with more than one cat. Oh, and there’s no commitment – you can cancel your subscription anytime!
If you’re ready to subscribe to KitNipBox, at the time of this writing, they currently have a promo to take 25% off the Halloween-themed box with code: SPOOKY25. If it’s no longer available when you sign up, they may have other promos at the time.
The holiday boxes start shipping on November 1st! Here is a sneak peek of that box.
UPDATE: The giveaway is now closed.
Two winners will each receive one KitNipBox (one box only, not a subscription). The giveaway is open to residents in the U.S. and Canada and closes on October 29, 2023 at 5:00pm Pacific, full details below.
Requirements to enter the giveaway:
- Subscribe to the Cat Lady Alley newsletter via the Newsletter Signup form below. If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, great! You don’t need to subscribe again. If you’re a new subscriber, you must confirm your subscription, so check your spam folder! (Form now removed.)
- Leave a comment on this blog post about anything! Example: Would your cats love receiving monthly cat toys?
- Confirm your two required entries via the Rafflecopter widget below. Bonus/optional entries are available as well.
- For Canadian entrants only: You must answer the skill question in the Rafflecopter widget below. U.S. entrants, feel free to take an extra entry by answering as well, although it’s not required.
The giveaway is open to residents in the U.S. and Canada, 18+ years of age, except where prohibited by law. Two winners will be selected randomly by Rafflecopter and contacted via email on Sunday, October 29, 2023 after 5:00pm Pacific. Each winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize through email. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected by Rafflecopter. One KitNipBox (not a subscription) will be sent directly from the company to each winner. The giveaway closes on October 29, 2023 at 5:00pm Pacific.
Regarding Canadian entrants: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Bonus entries through the Rafflecopter widget below!
Read our post 10 Cat Enrichment Ideas for a Happy and Healthy Cat for other enrichment ideas!
Earlier posts in this October enrichment series include:
- Enriching Playtime with the Ripple Rug Cat Activity Mat
- Kitty Lawn: Bring the outdoors inside for your cat’s enjoyment
- Outdoor Enrichment for Indoor Cats with a Harness and Leash